you should try out these nail polish shades

Total lock down.... i think i am not affected 'alot' because i am used to sitting at home and minding my business but now its a must and i feel like moving out..... know what i mean..no only me ok......
So since everyone has has almost 10 more hours added to their day i came up with a list of various nail polish shades you could try out.
pic from pinterest.

Painting your own nails could be a good destructor and so why not try out these nail polish shades.
DENIM BLUES : we all have those blue denim jeans right know how about if i told you there is a nail polish shade that most people in detroit are wearing and it is similar. .. just normal blue but with a little purple in it .
CHERRY RED : you may not be a loud colours persons but trust me anything cherry red always drives the prize home try out and tell me
IRIDESCENT SHADES : these are metallic shades like green only for the bold believe me when i tell you they are trending in san fransisco.
PEARLY NAILS : let me say this is like cherry red but with a chrome finish even better right.....
METALLIC MAUVE : this is for us the minimalists its just abstract nail art.. so simple yet so complicated. 

QUIRKY NEUTRALS : just neutral colurs like forest green or  grey but with some nail art in there Leonardo dicarprio who?............
Last but not least ( hate that phrase why do i even use it )
Baby pink : this looks good on everyone even my friend josh ( his nails  we just can't  ðŸ˜‚😂😂😂😂) 
.
 So spend this time pumpering your self try out a few this and follow me on my instagram 

0 Comments