we are back on youtube !!!!! well its about time

Well its about time don't you think ๐Ÿ˜Œ.  For all of you who are really good lovers of my work noticed that earlier on i had a youtube channel but due to many factors ( a bad camera, boring vids and poor editing and lack of time ) i closed it last year and promised my loyal 300 subscribers on the platform to return to it after i was done with my high-school which was supposed to be November this year but guess what yalllll corona virus (in cardi b's voice ). And with all this time on my hands growing my blog (love yall that come and read my stuff please click in the ads as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) reading my books but it seems like the quarantine just extends more and more and since i have a better camera and lighting ( in your face those you mocked me ) i have decided to restart my channel now  (click here for it ) . So if you know you love tutorials on how to grow your insagtam or how to take and edit instagram pics or just a vlog of an average teenage kid please check it out and subscribe  i love yall so much and can't wait to see my first  video which is premiering this friday. On my target for the channel and my new strategy.  So yall should keep your eyes peeled in other news though  see the pic of the watch in this post its from hiddenhills watch company and i was selected to be ine of there ambassadors ๐Ÿ’.  My life has never felt so set. Please follow your dreams and never give up .
Reach out to me here for my ig ( lets connect ).  

 And for my food lovers...... now that you have all this time check outcooking and dinning with kelly for amazing recipes and kitchen hacks from my young brother

Love yall . ๐Ÿ’

2 Comments