martson store just got restocked.

Hey guys.......welcome back once again to my blog  mbabazi collin martin is my name and if this your first time here this is my lifestyle blog where i post about fashion, grooming and fine living.  How has been your week mine has been amazing first off i featured in showbiz ug speaking on how teens like me can cash in during this pandemic online . But the major reason for this article today is to announce that martson store just restocked . Now for those of you who don't know me ( why don't you know me 😂) i am a blogger and entrepreneur and i own martson store which sells and ships airpods and airpodcases world wide .now listen you think our airpods are like nothing you have met or used before... they are matte and come in various colours from pink,blue,green,yellow and even the common white.
And whats amazing is all the products are below $30 and because of this season you can use code FUCKCORONA for 30% off all products on the site.  Airpod cases on the other hand consist of the luxury iced cases ( yes bro iced ), the snake skin case ( no animals were hurt in making this just alittle inspo ), the wooden case for my cool eco friendly pals ( i mean how amazing is that offer ) all the cases are below $20 including shipping.   So all products that had sold out before are now restocked and yall can pass by  martson store and get you amazing martson pods and cool cases to go with them . Thanks alot.......
Connect with me  here incase of anything. ............

In other news........ i am back on YouTube. .....okurrrrt if you would love to watch and listen to me please subscribe  here my goal is to hit 1k subs soon . 
Please follow your dreams and never give up 💛. Dont for get to check out martson store . 
Until then am out......

2 Comments