its been a month since the launch of my skincare line. ..

Is it just me or is the weather getting cooler by the minute?  That aside though, hi , how are you, where is your masks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I missed this.. so i have come to share with yall my first hand experience on launching and online business.  When most of us hear online we think its a walk in the park but bro.... it had me sweating in the cold.....
First off thanks yall who have purchased anything from my skincare line or store.. you guys are amazing thanks for trusting me, big shoutiut to canada and ireland... you guys place the most orders..♡
 Back to my experience. ...
Did i enjoy it ? Ofcourse every single part except for the time when i lost orders  at the beginning because paypal doesn't send money to uganda so my customers  couldn't use my online store and i had to resort to using world remit to receive my payments....
 Its been an amazing  month and it gets better... face masks were included on martson skincare because wearing a mask is caring..
Of course  jade face rollers were restocked, pumice stones too and feet pads for your heels come through with your orders
Thanks alot for the support be safe be kind
.
.
.
.xoxo 
Collin

0 Comments