what i have been up to........

Hey guys its been a minute i missed you all so much many guys have reached out via my weekly instagram Q and A to inquire why i was not updating the blog for a second  and of course  i stayed silent but surprise. ...... ( assuming you have seen the new look the blog has taken on).
Well i have been working on improving my businesses ( i sound so grown up lol) ok i have been re evaluating myblog making a few changes, re organising my instagram to best suit my brand and ofcourse fulfilling your martson skinare  orders all of which i have enjoyed.  Ever since i took on blogging and content creating more as a job than just a hobby i have been longing for a time to just officially  change everything and corona ( which is a real thing btw) has given me thay time. I have re planned and re scheduled my posting days across my blog and instagtam , ofcourse its twice a week for the blog and 3 times for the gram plus once for my youtube . Thank you all for supporting a small teenage boy with big fashion and lifestyle dreams  i have alot coming in store for yall so get enough rest the next time you hear from me we shall be having some collabs.
Xoxo
Collins

0 Comments