why you need socks

hey there its mbabazi collin martin again i know its been a while..... i literally wrote one blog post the whole last month its just because i have school [my last year in high school by the way ] and also inspecting and working on martsonskincare but am back and yes 2 articles every week from now  on i promise....... now lets speak socks......
much as socks were mainly a formal wear, 2019 proved to us the fashion forward that socks that they can be worn to weddings , bars, luncheons and more all you have to do is give it a little hmphhh and am here to give you a push as to why you need socks

1. they are cozy
we all love to cover ourselves in big sweaters and blanckets when it rains guess what it is even better with socks because then you legs will be warmer.

2. they come in many colours
yes some people love a rainbow coloured sock while others appreciate earth tones so you have a wide variety
3. they are cheap.
you hard me.... soacks dont cost more than 20 dollars [ unless they are gucci ofcourse]

4. they keep your feet clean
5.you can wear them on almost any thing............


how many pairs do you own tell me on my socials here ,

1 Comments

  1. Listen...

    What I'm going to tell you might sound kind of weird, maybe even kind of "strange"

    BUT what if you could simply push "Play" to listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY to your LIFE?

    And I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

    Think it's too EASY? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?

    Well then, Let me tell you the news...

    Many times the largest miracles in life are also the EASIEST!!!

    In fact, I will PROVE it to you by letting you listen to a REAL "magical abundance tone" I developed...

    You simply push "Play" and watch money coming right into your life.. starting pretty much right away..

    GO here now to PLAY this magical "Miracle Wealth Building Sound Frequency" - it's my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete