i am taking some time off social media and this is why?

I didn't say i was leaving hell nah! I use the internet to market my businesses and promote my craft plus keep up with friends and family but here are a few reasons why every now and then i get a few days and uninstall social media apps from my phone.




 The main reason is since we seem to have more time on our hands we are mostly on our phones or tv and as much as that's  entertaining,  i would love to also come out of this corona pandemic whatever productive and like you know when i have learnt a few things and advanced.♡ 
So i did begin with relaunching my youtube where i am doing lifestyle videos like a day in the life vlogs, fashion hauls, fashion diys and blogger stuff and i am launching 
martson skincare on 03.jun this year ♧ ( please go and follow it on instagram  here )
Its for handmade skincare products. 
So with all this and work ( some one tag my economics teachers 😡) i feel like taking a week off social media every now and then could be cool and relaxing , but what do you think? Reach out to me know if you  here.

Meanwhile check out the cooking and dinning with kelly ( my brothers blog ) for the best kitchen hacks and product reviews♡. 
Follow your dreams.

0 Comments