its one month to the official launch of my skincare line (martson skincare)

On 03.jun.2020. I am launching martson skincare . Ps am also making 18 on the same day but no biggie lets focus on my skincare line for now shall we... (but if you insist 😂😂😂 send me a gift here .
So back to the main reason for this article. ....my skincare line is launching and just incase you don't know what its all about read about it here to find about what to expect and how much money to set aside😂because every.....thing like everything  (in nicki minaj's voice ) is essential from self care kits to handmade soap bars so please keep waiting and supporting.  I have created its instagram go and follow  martson skincare on instagram. Because we are going to carryout a give away to our veryfirst followers ( this could be you ) . So please check it out...before i forget (my bug ass can't keep a secret so ama tell you anyway) there are other things like pijamas,lingerie to launch on the site on the same day plus free merch for the 10 first customers........?.so follow martson skincare for more. And ofcourse i made an ambassador search so if your talented in looking good and promoting sales this is for you ( just kidding plesase fill in form if interested selected few will be emailed) so click here for ambassador application .


In other news...my brother kelly launched cooking and dinning with kelly so you can catch up with him on kitchen hacks , african food recipes, reviews and collabs. Tell him i sent you. ( we have had dreams and am so glad to support him the way he supported me).
💛

0 Comments