my remedy for soft pink lips....nothing to crazy

Hey yall its been a minute 😙been a little busy doing ,promoting changing and planning my skincare line i mean life aint easy when your an 18 year old navigating your hormones ,working on your grades and dreams and now running a business. . ( i dont mean to eat my own ass but am pretty much good at it except the grades..tho...)

So since many people especially men are crunched  up about having pink lips how about i share with yall my ( yes my ) lip scrub recipe and how to treat your lips 💋
So without further a do lets jump right in....
First off are you following me on my instagram i swear if your not what are you even doing here like 😂😂😂 k enough slur...
1. Get lemon , honey , sugar , onions ,an old toothbrush and bowl

Place the honey in a bowl... add sugar and squeeze  a little lemon in to it,mix for a minute or two then let it settle..
 The sugar is going to help scrub the dead skin off your lips, the lemon is going to give them a little colour and the honey is working as the base and all 😂.
So use that old toothbrush and get alittle of our scrub and scrub your lips gently twice a day.....
(Someons is askin what about the onion....)
Well once in a while use an onion to rub your lips... i honestly  don't know bow this works but it works 😂.
 this is not my picture (but am close i swear...check this out )

5 Comments